PROXY URBAN comply with applicable Australian privacy laws.
PROXY URBAN do not collect your personal information to on-sell to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information, please get in touch via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
Interpretation and general terms that apply
In these Terms and Conditions:
1. We respect your privacy
2 PROXY URBAN respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
3.“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
4. Collection of personal information
5. PROXY URBAN will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
6. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
7. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
8. How we collect your personal information
10. Use of your personal information.
11. PROXY URBAN may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
12. PROXY URBAN may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
13. Disclosure of your personal information.
14.We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
15. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.